YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL
Welcome to the St. John MBC Youth Sunday School! Designed for grades 7 – 12, this is known to be a “big kids’ class”. We will not shy away from any topics of discussion, but we will address all questions with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, “…rightly dividing the Word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).
Below is a general overview of the topics we will be discussing. Class goes from 9:30 am to 10:30 am every Sunday. Bring your Bibles if you have them! Bring a friend as well (they don’t have to be Christian)!
NOTICE: The Sunday School lessons are no longer ordered by date. This means we can go at the pace of the students! The lesson that will be discussed this coming Sunday will be in bold.
UNIT 2: HONEST TO GOD
1) Is Every Life Sacred? [Psalm 139:1-6,13-18]
3) What About People Who’ve Never Heard About Jesus? [Romans 1:16-25]
4) Why Should I Trust The Bible? [Psalm 119:1-8,137-144]
5) How Did We Get Here… And Why? [Genesis 1:1-3,6,9,11,14,20,26-27]
6) If God Is Good, Why Is There Suffering? [Job 30:26-31; 42:1-6]